Imperfect in production, perfect for prayer!
We are offering our imperfect St. Andrew Daily Missals, limited quantity and for a limited time!
There are a variety of imperfections, the images above are examples.
Here is a list of imperfections:
- Bent corners on the cover
- A crinkle on the outside cover by the spine
- Bent edge on the top or bottom of the cover by the spine
- Minor scratches or mars on the covers
- The red or gold stained edges have slight scratches, mars & or inconsistent coloring
- The red text for the common of the Mass is light in some places
- Within the common of the Mass, the red text doesn't line up perfectly within the black text.
We are not accepting returns for these Missals.
Other wise, this is our same, beautiful, St. Andrew Daily Missal.
The Saint Andrew Daily Missal has long been considered the most complete and finest Missal ever printed!
Here is what one of the most widely read traditional Catholic web sites has to say about our St. Andrew Daily Missal!
There is only one fully traditional Latin-English handmissal in print for laypeople. This is Dom Gaspar Lefebvre’s [not to be confused with Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre] edition of The Saint Andrew Daily Missal with Vespers for Sundays and Feasts and Kyriale. It is the most complete traditional missal in print.
- Complete with Vespers and the Kyriale in modern notation
- 5 multi colored ribbon markers
- Contains over 1900 pages
- The Ordinary of the Mass printed with red rubrics
- Most of the missal is in Latin and English
- Beautiful narrative of each feast day as well as spiritual and doctrinal notes
- Imprimatur 1945 - Reprint of the 1945 edition
- We are not offering a preference for page edging, they are gold and red.
This price is only for the imperfect St. Andrew Daily Missal